Wednesday Nights Together
January 13 through February 17
5:30 p.m. Dinner in the Ark
6:30 p.m. Class for Adults and Youth: God Space
6:15 p.m. Children Dismissed to Activities
In January, Doug Pollock will present a 6-week workshop based on his best-selling book, “God Space.” Doug has a gift for teaching ordinary people how to talk about their faith in a way that doesn’t seem awkward, unnatural or weird. Whether you are young or old, this workshop will grow, challenge and inspire you to share your faith in everyday conversations.
What is God Space?
God Space is where…
- God’s love is demonstrated in practical, authentic ways.
- Seeds of faith are planted, watered and cultivated.
- Gentleness and respect are present and judgment is absent.
- The invisible principles of God’s Kingdom are made visible and tangible in ways people can touch and feel.
- Safe space is created where skeptics, cynics and the spiritually curious can raise questions, express their doubts and vent their frustrations.
- Christianity becomes credible, plausible and believable.
- The natural gives way to the supernatural.